Last updated: 7/1/2016
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”).
Following are a few ground rules to follow when using the Service, to make sure Our Service stays enjoyable for everyone. Please follow these rules and encourage other users to do the same.
The following is not permitted for any reason:
- copying, redistributing, reproducing, “ripping”, recording, transferring, performing or displaying to the public, broadcasting, or making available to the public any part of the Our Service or the Content, or otherwise making any use of the Our Service or the Content which is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law or which otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) in the Our Service or the Content or any part of it;
- using the Our Service to import or copy any local files you do not have the legal right to import or copy in this way;
- transferring copies of cached Content from an authorized Device to any other Device via any means;
- reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, or creating derivative works based on the Our Service, Content or any part thereof unless permitted by applicable law;
- circumventing any technology used by Our Service, its licensors, or any third party to protect the Content or the Service;
- selling, renting, sublicensing or leasing of any part of the Our Service or the Content;
- circumventing any territorial restrictions applied by Our Service or it licensors;
- artificially increasing play count or otherwise manipulating the Services by using a script or other automated process;
- removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices contained on or provided through the Our Service (including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of any Content);
- providing your password to any other person or using any other person’s username and password;
- “crawling” the Our Service or otherwise using any automated means (including bots, scrapers, and spiders) to collect information from Our Service; or
- selling a user account or playlist, or otherwise accepting any compensation, financial or otherwise, to influence the name of an account or playlist or the content included on an account or playlist.
Please respect Our Service, the owners of the Content, and other users of our Service. Don’t engage in any activity, post any User Content, or register and/or use a username, which is or includes material that:
- is offensive, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, or obscene;
- is illegal, or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including but not limited to violations of intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or proprietary rights of Our Service or a third party;
- includes your password or purposely includes any other user’s password or purposely includes personal data of third parties or is intended to solicit such personal data;
- includes malicious content such as malware, Trojan horses, or viruses, or otherwise interferes with any user’s access to the Service;
- is intended to or does harass or bully other users;
- impersonates or misrepresents your affiliation with another user, person, or entity, or is otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading;
- uses automated means to artificially promote content;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailings or other forms of spam (“spam”), junk mail, chain letters, or similar, including through our Service’s inbox;
- involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by Our Service;
- links to, references, or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, except as expressly authorized by Our Service;
- interferes with or in any way disrupts our Service, tampers with, breaches, or attempts to probe, scan, or test for vulnerabilities in the Service or Our Service’s computer systems, network, usage rules, or any of Our Service’s security components, authentication measures or any other protection measures applicable to the Service, the Content or any part thereof; or
- conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by Our Service.
You acknowledge and agree that posting any such User Content may result in immediate termination or suspension of your Our Service account. You also agree that Our Service may also reclaim your username for any reason.
Please be thoughtful about how you use our Service and what you share. Our Service includes social and interactive features, including the ability to post User Content, share content, and make certain information about you public. Remember that shared or publicly available information may be used and re-shared by other users on Our Service or across the web, so please use Our Service carefully and be mindful of your account settings. Our Service has no responsibility for your choices to post material on the Service.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the sugarnoodle.org service and/or the sugarnoodle.org website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to our Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, we will take whatever action, which in our sole discretion, we deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
The fastest and easiest way to notify us of alleged copyright infringement is via our webform:
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process.
Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.
We will also accept free-form copyright infringement notifications submitted by email, fax and mail.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by BonnySites.Com.
BonnySites.Com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that BonnySites.Com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Registration on Site
Your password protects your user account, and you are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure. You understand that you are responsible for all use of your username and password on the Service. If your username or password is lost or stolen, or if you believe there has been unauthorized access to your account by third parties, please notify us immediately and change your password as soon as possible. All registered users are automatically subscribed to our newsletters.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.